What are Rubrics? According to Wikipedia: A rubric is a scoring tool for subjective assessments. It is a set of criteria and standards linked to learning objectives that is used to assess a student’s performance on papers, projects, essays, and other assignments. Rubrics allow for standardised evaluation according to specified criteria, making grading simpler and […]Read More...
- Subscribe via RSS
- Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill Review
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill Review
- Rebel Treadmill 1000 For Use With Standing Treadmill Desk Review
- TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Review
- Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill Review
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk Review
- LifeSpan 2013 Model TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill, Black, Large Review
- Learn about the highest paid skillset in the world.
Tags301 Ad Aiken Android banner Blackberry Blackboard CMS Code-Sample Conversion converting Customize DataStorage definition features Google header Import Import/Export intro IPhone Joomla LMS menu mobile Moodle MP3Tunes Music navigation Olexe phone PHP PHP-Fusion Pligg Quiz Redirect RSS Rubrics Side-Bar Side-Panel Statistics treadmill desk video WordPress YouTube