An LMS is a “Learning Management System”, typically designed for schools/classrooms to provide content, assignments, quizes, projects, and discussion forums (and sometimes even social networking) to the students. An LMS is basically a CMS dedicated to one purpose, i.e. education/learning. A CMS is more generic, allowing to create pages, blogs, news, links, and sometimes include […]Read More...
- Subscribe via RSS
- Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill Review
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill Review
- Rebel Treadmill 1000 For Use With Standing Treadmill Desk Review
- TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Review
- Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill Review
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk Review
- LifeSpan 2013 Model TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill, Black, Large Review
- Learn about the highest paid skillset in the world.
Tags301 Ad Aiken Android banner Blackberry Blackboard CMS Code-Sample Conversion converting Customize DataStorage definition features Google header Import Import/Export intro IPhone Joomla LMS menu mobile Moodle MP3Tunes Music navigation Olexe phone PHP PHP-Fusion Pligg Quiz Redirect RSS Rubrics Side-Bar Side-Panel Statistics treadmill desk video WordPress YouTube